The Pro-Tec Descent ski and snowboard helmet offers low-profile style and performance complement by sophisticated aesthetics that are sure to please even the most discriminating shredder. In-mold construction provides protection while maintaining a lightweight design. Equipped with RECCO locator chips, the Pro-Tec Descent leaves you prepared. And the Dri-Lex lining wicks and dries moisture, so you're comfortable in all temperatures and conditions.
- In-mold micro shell: lightweight polycarbonate outer shell with impact-absorbing EPS foam liner. Provides the optimal protection and low-profile style without any excess weight.
- Bernoulli venting system & front goggle vents
- DRi-LEX moisture management interior: one-piece removable & washable interior; Dri-Lex is non-wrinkling, resists odor and mildew, is breathable and dries quickly
- Goggle Shelf: keeps goggle strap in place
- Equipped with RECCO rescue reflectors: works with advanced radar technology to allow for the quick location of lost victims. High percentage of ski patrol and mountain rescue teams use the RECCO system.
- EPS foam liner: Low-profile and lightweight
- Detachable ear pads and drop liner
- Compatible with Plantronics Audio Force ear pads, sold separately
- Certifications: ASTM 2040 / CE EN 1077
- Sizing: Small (53-54cm); Med (55-56cm); L (57-58cm); XL (59-60cm); XXL (61-62cm)
View our full line of Pro-Tec products.
Or view more Pro-Tec snow helmets.