A truly versatile snow helmet, the Pro-Tec Vigilante ski and snowboard helmet boasts low-profile skate styling and advanced technical performance. The Pro-Tec Vigilante snow helmet features an In Mold Construction shell and an EPS foam liner that combine to deliver ultimate protection without excess weight. The feature-rich Pro-Tec Vigilante snow helmet includes a RECCO locator chip for total security, and Pro-Tec's BOA Fit system, for a truly custom fit.
- In-mold micro shell
- Ventilation: 15 passive vents and 2 front goggle vents
- BOA Fit System: A fine-tune fit system with a control knob and ratcheting reel. Turn clockwise to tighten and pull out to loosen.
- Goggle Shelf keeps goggle strap in place
- Wind Shield: provides gapless fit between goggles and helmet
- Equipped with RECCO rescue reflectors: works with advanced radar technology to allow for the quick location of lost victims. High percentage of ski patrol and mountain rescue teams use the RECCO system.
- DRi-LEX moisture management interior: one-piece removable & washable interior; Dri-Lex is non-wrinkling, resists odor and mildew, is breathable and dries quickly
- EPS foam liner: Low-profile and lightweight
- Certifications: ASTM 2040 / CE EN 1077
- Detachable ear pads and drop liner
- Compatible with Plantronics Audio Force ear pads, sold separetly
- Sizing: Small (53-54cm); Med (55-56cm); L (57-58cm); XL (59-60cm); XXL (61-62cm)
- Product code: VN-0C7P15V, VN-0C7P0QN
View our full line of Pro-Tec products.
Or view more Pro-Tec snow helmets.