Designed for trail blazers and recreational snowshoes alike, the Tubbs Frontier Women's snowshoe is a great value. Tubbs new 180 EZ binding is both easy-to-use and comfortable. The Tubbs Frontier women's snowshoes feature a gender-specific design that gives you the most efficient stride for packed trails. The Tubbs Recreational crampon system gives you the bite you need for gentle, rolling terrain.
- Fit-Step: Innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%
- SoftTec Decking: Provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth soft texture
- Rotating Toe Cord: Enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- 180 EZ: Streamlined binding. Features a simple, one-buckle tightening mechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap for efficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings keep your heel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons. Feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side-hill in packed snow conditions.
- Frontier 21 W: Dimensions: 8" x 21" (20 x 53cm); Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.58 kg); User weight: 80-150 lbs (36-68 kg)
- Frontier 25 W: Dimensions: 8" x 25" (20 x 63cm); Weight: 3.8 lbs. (1.72 kg); User weight: 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)
- Frontier 30 W: Dimensions: 9" x 30" (23 x 76 cm); Weight: 4.4 lbs. (1.99 kg); User weight: 170-250 lbs. (77-114 kg)
- Item code: FRONTIER WOMEN 21W, FRONTIER WOMEN 25W, FRONTIER WOMEN 30W
View our line of Tubbs snowshoes .
Check out more Tubbs women's snowshoes.