The Tubbs Mountaineer Men's Snowshoes feature aggressive traction, secure bindings and a durable design that's perfect for steep, deep and extreme conditions. Ready for the backcountry, the Tubbs Mountaineer Men's Snowshoes include Tubbs ActiveFit binding and ActiveLift heel lift, so you can go-anywhere and do-anything with the versatility you need. The 8-point Anaconda crampon underfoot provides traction on even the most extreme terrain. Durable, lightweight and comfortable, the Tubbs Mountaineer Men's Snowshoes can get you anywhere you want to go.
- Momentum Superlite Frame: Durable and lightweight. Gender-specific frame accommodates men's gait
- RII Revolution Response: Delivers shock-absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply
- ActiveFit Binding: Gender specific. Provides control, support, comfort and ease of use. Control Wings center the heel, while dual pivot point and padded midfoot deliver a custom fit. Men's binding fits up to size 13 boots
- ArcTec Decking: Puncture and abrasion resistant to –40 degrees F
- ActiveLift Heel Lift: Reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain on steep ascents
- Anaconda Crampon: Razor-sharp, carbon steel toe crampon has eight sharp teeth that provide constant contact in all types of terrain
- Python Heel Crampon: Centered under the boot, delivers enhanced downhill braking traction
- Mountaineer 25: Dimensions: (8" x 25"); Weight: 4.7 lbs.; Optimal load: 120-200 lbs.
- Mountaineer 30: Dimensions: (9" x 30"); Weight: 5.3 lbs.; Optimal load: 170-250 lbs.
- Mountaineer 36: Dimensions: (10" x 36"); Weight: 5.8 lbs.; Optimal load: 220-300 lbs.
- Product code: MOUNTAINEER MEN 25, MOUNTAINEER MEN 30, MOUNTAINEER MEN 36
View our line of Tubbs snowshoes.
Check out more Tubbs men's snowshoes.