The Tubbs Flex Trek Men's Snowshoe is the perfect snowshoe when you're just starting out, or if you're looking for more comfort when you snowshoe. The Tubbs Flex Trek men's snowshoes offer technical performance at an affordable price. With FLEX Tail, 3D-curved Traction Rails, a gender-specific Compact Design and the QuickFLEX binding, the Flex Trek Men's Snowshoes have everything you need. The Flex Trek Men's Snowshoes are proof that Tubbs understands that biomechanics and ergonomics are also key to beginning snowshoers.
- FLEX Tail: ergonomically and biomechanically designed tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints
- Torsion Deck: adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. Allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain
- Rotating Toe Cord-Rotation Limiter: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- QuickFLEX Binding: Gender specific with patented Control Wings to center the boot. A dual pull strap system secures fit. A cinch pull strap makes entry and exit easy. Heel strap pulls tight against boot, centering and securing the boot in position
- Traction Rails: Carbon steel toe crampon placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness. 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction
- Flex Trek 24: Dimensions: (8" x 24"); Weight: 3.6 lbs.; Optimal load: One size.
- Product code: FLEXTREK24M
View our line of Tubbs snowshoes.
Check out more Tubbs men's snowshoes.