The Scott Ransom Goggle is the clear choice for skiers and snowboarders who ride with or without a helmet. Scott's Ransom Goggle features a Dual Position clip system with two positions to enhance visual clarity. It's part of Scott's FIT design, which positions the two spherical injection molded polycarbonate lenses in front of your face so the curves match the natural curvature of your eyes, resulting in less distortion from all angles. The multi-layered hypoallergenic face foam is incredibly soft, and Scott enhanced the insulation qualities by adding fleece to help keep your upper face warm throughout the day.
- Spherical Injection Molded Polycarbonate Dual Lens – Engineered to match natural curvature of your eye.
- Dual Position Clip System
- No Fog Anti-Fog Lens Treatment – Prevents condensation and fogging
- Chrome Amp Lens: Great everyday lens. Best in sunny conditions.
- Multi-Layer Face Foam – Incorporates varying densities of face foam to create a precise and comfortable fit
- 100% UVA/UVB/UVC Radiation Protection
- Helmet Compatible – Engages flawlessly with a wide variety of helmets
- ACS Venting – Incorporates lens air intake vents on the goggle lens and frame air outtake vents on the bottom of the goggles. Helps prevent condensation and fogging.