The R.E.D. Women's Pure snowboard and ski helmet is a lightweight helmet with clean lines and a women-specific fit. The R.E.D. Women's Pure helmet has an ultra lightweight in-molded polycarbonate shell that delivers the protection you need without weighing you down. R.E.D.'s Airvanced Ventilation allows you to control the amount of airflow to the inner helmet while a mesh lining helps keep outside elements out. For ultimate customization, RED's Fine Tuning Technology lets you personalize the level of warmth, padding, and protection you want.
- Unison Technology – entire system, helmet shape and mechanics in unison, leading to reduced bulk and weight, a superior fit and a better riding experience
- Airvanced Ventilation allows you to control the amount of airflow to the inner helmet while limiting the invasion of outside elements with mesh lining
- Goggle Gasket is a fully removable shield that eliminates the gap between goggles and helmet while remaining windproof and breathable; removable goggle clip
- Quick Clip II Ear Pads simply snap in place; pads add warmth and easily convert for multi-season use
- Gloves On Buckle combines a tri-side buckle and away-from-collar positioning for easy adjustment with gloves on
- FineTuning technology lets you personalize the level of warmth, padding and protection desired
- REDphone compatible – headphones sold separately
- ASTM 2040/CE 1077/CPSC Skate Certified
- R.E.D. helmets and Anon goggles have been designed and developed with a 1:1 fit ratio, affording an airtight connection and seamless coupling between helmet and goggles
- Product code: 217211
R.E.D. products are only available for shipment within the United States.
If you need help on R.E.D. sizes, please see the R.E.D. Sizing Chart.