The DVD is highly recommended. It is instructional, demonstrational and informational. Reviewing the DVD will definitely help you short-cut your child's learning experience. It is intended for parents, not the children.
Contents of the DVD:
- Introduction by Andy Mill, former member of the U.S. Ski Team
- What is KiD-SKi?
- At What Age should you Start your Child Skiing?
A. Fundamentals of Beginning Ski Technique
- Body Position
- Balance & Edge Pressure
B. Proper Use of the KiD-SKi Teaching Aids
- How to Use the Teaching Aids
- When to Use the Teaching Aids
C. Ski Equipment for Kids
- Skis (lengths), Boots, Poles
D. Proper Clothing
- Dress for Success