All CW-X Insulator products feather revolutionary patented Auto-Sensor nanotechnology fabric which delivers a number of key benefits to ensure maximum performance in cold weather conditions. Integrating Auto-Sensor fabric with CW-X patented Conditioning Web technology, CW-X Insulator products provide the optimum Insulated Support layer.
- Temperature regulation through phase-change technology with a threshold temperature of 77°F, that allows the fabric to adjust to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature under a range of weather conditions
- Quick-dry, breathable, moisture movement, keeps the skin dry and comfortable
- 4-way stretch 88% polyester nylon, 12% Lycra spandex provides Patented Conditioning Web for Targeted Support of muscles and joints
- Antibacterial fabric freshness is maintained in the garments through titanium and silver fiber technology
- UV Protection - UPF 50 Can be worn as high performance support under layer or outer layer depending on temperature and conditions.
If you need help in sizing, please see our CW-X Sizing Charts