The RED Theory snowboard and ski helmet combines an ultra-lightweight design, superior protection and personalized adjustability. RED's new Air Band 270 Fit System includes air-fueled comfort in a low-profile headband. You adjust the soft, fleece wrapped Air Band with the pump-button on the right webbing strap to fine-tune your fit. The RED Theory’s low-profile helmet design helps keep snow out of your goggle vents, so air flows and your goggles stay clear.
- Airvanced Ventilation: Rider controlled venting. Allows variable airflow to the inner helmet microclimate and limits the invasion of outside elements.
- GloveOn Buckle: Combination of the tri-slide buckle and away-from-collar positioning makes it easy to adjust with gloves on.
- FineTuning: Customize the level of warmth, padding and protection desire with modular padding systems and removal options.
- Quick Clip II Ear Pads: Simply snap in place and you’re ready to ride. Improved locking pads add warmth to enhance comfort and easily convert for multi-season use.
- Goggle Gasket: Fully removable shield eliminates the gap between goggle and helmet while remaining windproof and breathable.
- Unison Technology: Form, fit and function combine to reduce bulk and weight, and create a superior fit
- REDPhone Audio Accessory compatible
- Air Band 270 Fit System: Air-fueled comfort in a low-profile headband. Adjust the soft, fleece wrapped Air Band with the pump-button on the right webbing strap to fine-tune your fit.
- ASTM 2040 and CE 1077B certified
- Removable Goggle Clip
- Ultra lightweight in-molded polycarbonate shell
- Produce code: 229726
If you need help on RED sizes, please see the RED Sizing Chart.
View our full line of RED Helmets.