The ultimate low-profile helmet, the RED Mutiny II snow helmet delivers secure protection in a lightweight design. A slight brim gives the RED Mutiny II helmet added style and convenience. Your goggles fit perfectly under the brim, and the brim hides the vents that channel air to keep your head a comfortable temp and your goggles clear. Thanks to REDís undercovered design, your beanie and goggles fit comfortably under the RED Mutiny II snow helmet. Removable ear pads make it easy to change things up as the temperatures warm and you need to cool things off a bit.
- FineTuning: Customize the level of warmth, padding and protection desired with modular padding system and removal options.
- Goggle Gasket: Fully removable shield that eliminates the gap between goggle and helmet while remaining windproof and breathable
- Undercovered: Design feature allows you to wear your beanie and/or goggles under your helmet, while maintaining the benefits of air flow. The Velcro-free helmet interior keeps your beanie from sticking to the interior of the shell.
- Airvanced Ventilation: Rider-controlled venting that allows variable airflow to the inner helmet microclimate and limits invasion of outside elements
- REDphones Audio Compatible
- Unison Technology: Form, fit and function combine to reduce bulk and weight, and create a superior fit
- CE 1077B Certified
- Durable injected ABS shell
- Low-profile design
- New and improved removable goggle clip
- Removable ear pads
- Product code: 229719
If you need help on RED sizes, please see the RED Sizing Chart.
View our full line of RED Helmets.